Why Online Reviews Matter
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online
- 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses
- 78% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 57% of consumers will only use a business if it has four or more stars
Maintaining a positive online reputation on sites like Google, Yelp and Facebook is something your business can’t afford to ignore. Reviews help to boost a customer's loyalty towards a brand, product, or service. Reviews also aid in offering your customers proof of credibility.
Online Reviews Impact Your Bottom Line
- According to a Harvard Study, a one-star increase in your Yelp rating can lead to a 9% increase in revenue.
- Meanwhile, a one-star decrease in your overall Yelp rating could lead to a 5% loss in revenue.
Online reviews can have a significant impact on your business. The majority of consumers rely on online reviews before making a purchase decision.
How We Help
Easily track your online reviews from the top review sites, including Google, Yelp, and Facebook.
Get More 5-Star Reviews
Increase your rating and get more 5-star reviews from happy customers.
Daily Reputation Reports
Gain powerful insight into key metrics, like average star rating, total reviews, reviews by star rating, and more.
Deflect Negative Reviews
Help stop negative reviews before they hit the major search sites by allowing customers to share their concerns directly and discreetly with you.
Respond to Reviews
Quickly identify who, when, and where reviews were added so you can quickly respond.
Promote Positive Reviews
Promote your best reviews by sharing them on social media.
Review Response Coach
We'll show you the best way to respond to customer reviews, GOOD or BAD.
Automatic Email Notifications
Get notified of new reviews and how your business is performing with daily emails.
Tips For Getting Started
To utilize all of the benefits of using reputation management, you need to be registered with Facebook, Yelp, and Google. These are a few of the major search and review registries most commonly used by the average consumer; for help setting up and optimizing your Google My Business, click here for a free step-by-step guide.